Requires 3 x LR44 button cell batteries. If storing for long periods of time, we recommend you remove the batteries.
Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged. Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the product before being charged. Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision. Different types of batteries or new and used batteries are not to be mixed. Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity. Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the product. The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited. Packaging has to be kept as it contains important information. Please separate old batteries from normal waste and dispose of correctly
NOTE: When replacing batteries, please separate old batteries from normal waste and dispose of correctly. Please handle batteries with caution
WARNING! This product uses/contains button or coin cell batteries. A swallowed button or coin cell battery can cause internal chemical burns leading to death in as little as two hours. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention. In Australia, call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.